10 Stocks Gapping Up or Crapping Down in the Pre Market
$10 & Under Stocks (more or less)
Stocks Gapping Up
- FOLD – Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. – FOLD is up after the U.S. FDA confirmed that FOLD may submit NDA for migalastat for Fabry disease.
- HK – Halcon Resources Corporation – HK is up after the company reported the sale of its operated Williston Basin assets for $1.4 billion.
- RCII – Rent-A-Center Inc – RCII is up after Vintage Capital is said to have proposed to acquire Rent-A-Center for $15.00 per share or approximately $800 million, according to a letter as reported by Reuters.
- OCUL – Ocular Therapeutix Inc – OCUL is up after the company reported submission of amendment to potentially extend review for DEXTENZA NDA.
- EVGN – Evogene Ltd – EVGN is up after it disclosed that it has reached a milestone for its partnership with Monsanto. The company also announced the completion of the candidate gene discovery stage.
- GOGL – Golden Ocean Group Ltd – GOGL is up after gaining 4.24% yesterday.
- VIPS – Vipshop Holdings Ltd – ADR – VIPS is up after gaining 0.10% yesterday.
- AVEO – AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc. – AVEO is up after surging 12.90% yesterday.
Stocks Crapping Down
- PSO – Pearson PLC (ADR) – PSO is down after rising 0.34% yesterday.
- JCP – J C Penney Company Inc – JCP is down after the company reported that its CFO Edward Record is stepping down.
Click below for the free stock research tool!
- Read my frequently asked questions or if you need personal 1 on 1 guidance from me on how to fully prepare as well as protect yourself from the misrepresentation please click here.
- Every month I update this post here for my personal "Millionaire Challenge". I suggest you read the entire post and when you reach the bottom you can see my updated progress.
- I highly recommend the Simple Path to Wealth book to grow Your wealth simply and steadily. It will educate you beyond your financial imagination. This is my review of the book.
- If you are new to stock trading test your knowledge here with a basic stock market quiz.
- There are a lot of secrets in trading stocks and I reveal 20 of them in this popular post.
- If you are confused about short selling stocks then read this simple explanation that will clear it all up.
- This free stock research tool will give you all the necessary information on any stock you type into the search bar.
- Do your best to avoid day trading distractions. Especially the 10 I list here.