I Joined Investors Underground Elite
When I wrote this review on the Nathan Michaud Textbook Trading DVD I clearly stated that I was eventually going to join Investors Underground Elite. Well guess what? Eventually has come. A few days ago I signed up for a full year’s subscription of IUE. I did this for many reasons which I will gladly explain below.
First, a recap of the last 6 months. If you haven’t read this popular post you won’t be familiar with when and why I joined the Tim Sykes Millionaire Challenge. Aside from making a living and the fact that I am busy with 2 kids and 1 wife a lot has happened since the end of January which has kept me more in education mode while watching daily on the sidelines.
So, with that being said, I won’t bore you with how time consuming the kindergarten process was for my son. Nor will I pester you with the workload I had with selling 2 homes in 2 months in 2 different states. I can’t imagine whining about how much effort it takes to sell a website. And there is no way I will even say a word about needing a personalized vacation after vacationing with my entire family. Nope! I refuse to share any of that information with you because for all intents and purposes those all sound like excuses. 🙂
Let’s be honest! 7 trades using a particular strategy, which can all be viewed here, can’t be considered a financial success no matter how big the win. You see, success for me is more than just my monetary gains. It’s rooted in my education. And we all know that learning something new can be fun yet challenging. But, even though you can’t see those challenges, in case you are judging only by my Profit chart, I am 100% active everyday.
Here is a little taste of what I mean.
- I watch daily video lessons.
- I participate in weekly webinars.
- I have written 16 posts including a response to an accusation “Tim Sykes is a scam“.
- I do nightly stock scans choosing what stocks to look at the next day.
- I do nightly charting with support/resistance levels.
- I read the news on what moved the stocks I scanned.
- I come up with a plan of how I might trade the next day and follow up with a recap.
- I paper trade or not depending on the set up.
Yes I was dead against paper trading as you might have read during this point of my day trading journey but, like the volatile stock market, things are always changing. 🙂
I also redesigned Beyond Debt’s look and feel. Ok how does any of that pertain to why I joined Investors Underground Elite? Patience I am getting there. 🙂
Yes Tim Sykes, Michael Goode and his team have taught me more in the last 6 months than I have learned in the last 20 years I have dabbled in the markets. Hands down I will continue to learn from them. However, I figure if I plan to do this for the long haul then I want to learn as much as I can about the fundamentals and technicals of the market. In addition, I want to learn more about charting, watch lists and what moves a stock. I also want to learn about other strategies to see what works for me by expanding on my education which leads me to…
Reasons I Joined Investors Underground Elite
- Profit.ly track record.
- Educational Tweets.
- Zero tolerance in his chatroom.
- Several amazing traders involved with IU.
- The well put together textbook trading DVD.
- Tim Sykes has recommended him.
- Tim Grittani joined him before becoming a successful millionaire trader.
- I am a secret fan of Modern Rock who recommended him several times on Twitter.
- I am a secret fan of Michele aka offshorehunters.
- Investimonials.com gives it 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- I want to do it because I want to do it.
Well that pretty much sums up the reasons I decided to join Investors Underground Elite. Now that things have started to settle down for me my goal is to expand on my education while continuing my nightly routine that I might share one day real soon. 🙂
Oh and just so you know. For all of those who don’t think I am thorough in my research… I read all the not so pretty things about Nate too. I didn’t post them because, in the words of Clark Gable as Rhett Butler: